AutoExport - UK Car Exporters To Sri Lanka
We supply new and utilised vehicles from our own stock or to a unique request taking into account your own particular detail evaluated in GB Pounds.
Managing straightforwardly with the manufacturers or through approved merchants we organise everything from the vehicle's detail to its sheltered conveyance to Sri Lanka. Since we arrange direct, we have the vehicle delivered to our UK office for inspection and photographs. We use reputable logistics companies to transport your vehicle to port to be loaded into the container. The container sizes range from 20ft to 40ft, dependent on the size of your vehicle. Photographs are taken of the vehicle being loaded into the container, which includes the wheels being fastened to the base of the container for solidarity.
We can arrange vehicles particularly to your prerequisites from the manufacturers facility or you can request information regarding vehicles in our stock for quick conveyance. In the event that we don't have what you are searching for in our current stock we can look the industrial facility database and match your necessities.
You can also use our car configurator to build a car to your specifications to get an instant quote with our AutoExport
We offer competitive prices for all vehicles that we procure. Using reputable logistics and freight companies that we have excellent relations with, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands.
We pride ourselves on our relationships with UK dealerships and the service we can offer our clients.
What we do for our money
We arrange collection of the vehicle from the dealership directly to our UK Office. The vehicle is then inspected, photographed and prepped for export. The vehicle is then loaded on to transport for delivery down to port.
- On arrival of your car at port, it will be photographed and a gate-in survey completed, we will be emailed this report within 48 working hours.
- Your car will be inspected to Sri Lanka Ministry of Primary Industries bio security standards (no nasty surprises on arrival in Sri Lanka)
- Your car will have its first preliminary structural check to Sri Lanka Transport Agency standards, by a specialist independent company
- Once clear your car will be loaded into a secure container and pictures of your vehicle secured in the container will be sent to you to confirm the container number and vessel it will be loaded on.
- On arrival in Sri Lanka your vehicle will be delivered to the compliance centre of your choice.
What We Include In Our Package
Delivery to any of the following ports in Sri Lanka Port of Colombo
- Delivery of your vehicle to a compliance centre local to the port of entry
- Customs entry UK
- Ministry of Primary Industries bio hazard inspection and clean if required
- Sri Lanka Transport Agency Structural Border Inspection
- Full insurance cover while in our care
- All UK clearances and handling
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require any further details.